CITY OF SAN ANTONIO, FLORIDA
FIRST BUDGET HEARING
SEPTEMBER 7, 2016
San Antonio City Hall
32819 Pennsylvania Avenue
1. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. PUBLIC HEARING ON TENTATIVE MILLAGE RATE FOR 2016 – 2017 F.Y.
AND TENTATIVE BUDGET FOR 2016 – 2017 F.Y.
3. RESOLUTION ADOPTING TENTATIVE MILLAGE RATE FOR 2016 – 2017
4. RESOLUTION ADOPTING TENTATIVE BUDGET FOR 2016 - 2017
5. FIRST READING OF ORDINANCE AND RESOLUTION SETTING PUBLIC HEARING OF BUDGET ORDINANCE
6. ANNOUNCEMENT: FINAL BUDGET HEARING, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2016, 7:00 P.M.
ADDRESSING THE COMMISSION. Each person addressing the Commission shall first give his/her name in an audible tone for the record and shall secure the permission of the presiding officer.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the City Commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting, he will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose he may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person with a disability requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this meeting should call the City Clerk at (352) 588-2127 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
ADDRESSING THE COMMISSION TIME LIMIT. Each person addressing the Commission shall have five minutes unless additional time is granted.